Top Ten shocking SEO Mistakes

I have been working in SEO field since two years. During my SEO carrier I have noticed a lot of SEO mistakes which is done by the many of SEO experts in their work. Whenever we start working on any SEO project we implement our SEO tactics to get the instant rank on targeted keywords in several search engines. I am going to explain a list of SEO mistakes in this post:-

1-Keyword stuffing- 
New Delhi based SEO Company, New Delhi based SEO Company, New Delhi based SEO Company, New Delhi based SEO Company

Did you notice what I did here?

In this I did the SEO tactic which will definitely help my keywords in search engine ranking but during the Google algorithms updates, my website will definitely penalized.

2-Broken links-

It just another big mistake did by many SEO experts to boost up their website rank. Broken link are those links which brings you to the unnatural page as it been looking at its image. An example will help you to clear the broken link;

3-duplicate content-
Here I am talking about the availability of same content on several Web Pages of a single website. This type of mistake will downgrade your website in search engine.

4-Links from the Non relevant websites-
In the process of making the back link sometime we built the links from such websites which does not belong to the website category.

5-Meta keywords tags-
It can be easily find inside the header element of website. My experiences make realize me that the keywords must be relevant to the website page content.

6-Avoiding Google analytic-
Make sure you have Google analytic and Google webmaster configured so that you can easily analyzed your website regularly basis.

Top Ten shocking SEO Mistakes Top Ten shocking SEO Mistakes Reviewed by I on January 30, 2014 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.