SEO Interview Question Answer 2016 For Experience Freshers

I am Going to explain you some basic SEO interview Question Answer for Fresher and Experience professionals. These Points helps you to crack SEO Interviews in Delhi Noida and Gurgaon Companies.
What is a Search Engine Optimization?

Tell me about Google and any other Search Engines

What are the different techniques used in Off Page Optimization ?

difference between SEO and SMO?

Organic Traffic / Ads Get Traffic Which one is the best for SEO Keywords Ranking?

What is .htaccess file and tell me it usages ?

Tell me about robots.txt ?

How many analysis report needed for one new website?

difference between SEO and SEM?

what are the tools are used to get one website keywords?

Tell me a difference between 301 and 302 redirect?

Tell me about sitemap.xml

what is image optimization ?

Tell me how many onpage factors you know

How many redirect methods you know and tell me all

SEO Interview Question Answer 2016 For Experience Freshers SEO Interview Question Answer 2016 For Experience Freshers Reviewed by Garima on January 15, 2016 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.